What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for an Omega 10049 Pro.... It was supposed to be here Monday, but it got here today. Damn you FedEx your to fast! :tongue_sm

I got it for $4.35 from Amazon... It was $9.35 but I used my Bing Rewards $5.00 coupon. :thumbup:

$WP_20141026_20_46_24_Pro.jpg

I won a PIF on Friday for a sample of Mike's Bay Rum and a mystery item. I won a PIF Sunday for a RazoRock P.160 and a gold plated fat handled Tech. I promise I don't hang out at B&B for the PIFs. Looking forward to all of the new loot.

Vintage GILLETTE U4 BALL END 3PC TECH RAZOR IN BOX W/ NOS BLADES MADE IN ENGLAND
Vintage Fat handle Gillette Tech Gold in Box with NOS blades
Vintage Star DE razor Gold tone fat handle

I won a PIF on Friday for a sample of Mike's Bay Rum and a mystery item. I won a PIF Sunday for a RazoRock P.160 and a gold plated fat handled Tech. I promise I don't hang out at B&B for the PIFs. Looking forward to all of the new loot.

And you didn't decline the Sunday PIF?

I just ordered a boatload of samples from Stirling:

Autumn Glory, Bonaparte, Glastonbury, Lavender Sage, Nag Champa, Port-au-Prince, Sandalwood, Sharp Dressed Man, Texas On Fire, and Tuscany

Also grabbed one each Black Cherry and Honey Oatmeal Shea Butter bath soaps.

Both from Maggard Razors:

Vie-Long Peleon Horsehair Shaving Brush (feels amazing, can't wait to try it out...)

$DSC_0371a.jpg

Blade sampler pack (Highly recommended purchase from Maggard, as you can choose your combination of five, ten or fifteen packs - well priced, and great service too!):

$DSC_0372a.jpg

Last edited:
I'm waiting for my first kit from Rhys Razors...
And while I've been waiting for that I ordered the B&M sample pack from Maggard.

Colour me excited!

EDIT: My first post too! Hi Badger and Blade!

About a week ago I ordered a G12 second from Georetown Pottery. They shipped an hour after I bought it!!. I talked to Debbie and bought the Hamada Blue. Got it 3 days later. One slight pin hole and hardly noticeable. Great piece of work and their customer service is great.This scuttle is beautiful and works great and well worth the great price.

Congrats! it looks great..!
I would love to try a scuttle someday.. But international shipping is expensive and I'm worried that the scuttle might get damaged in transit.

About a week ago I ordered a G12 second from Georetown Pottery. They shipped an hour after I bought it!!. I talked to Debbie and bought the Hamada Blue. Got it 3 days later. One slight pin hole and hardly noticeable. Great piece of work and their customer service is great.This scuttle is beautiful and works great and well worth the great price.

I have the same one. It is beautiful. One pin hole is all I could find as well.

Muhle R41
SOC Boar Brush
MdC
MWF
Pre de Provence
Haslinger
Simpson's Colonel Brush
Biotique Palmyra
Maca Root Cream
Dreadnaught/ Bluebeards Rvenge Cream
I Coloniali with Mango Oil
Wilkinson Sword Soap Bowl

I hope I can head off the postman before my wife sees any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom