What's new

The Great Canadian Pass Around Box 5 (Signup + the round) CTB5

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
One more question, sorry @rockviper, should I be shaking this bottle before every use? like does it separate? I can't tell..
Does this answer your question?
sqPShg.gif

linty1

My wallet cries.
Lol thanks Sam. Looking at the recipe.. makes me wonder what 'just' Nivea balm would feel like.. although.. its prob all the products combined that give it its feel. I see Balin has a big bottle going. This is neat, thank you.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Nivea balm is only a few bucks. Even if you are space-constrained, it's worth picking one up IMO.
Agreed! During my pre-B&B days, I exclusively used Nivea Sensitive unscented. I did not find it very exciting(scent-wise) but it worked well. I bought another bottle of Nivea not too long ago (Sam's fault) to do a different AS mix. I believe that I will be able to go back to my regular(unmixed) aftershaves soon. Before I do that, I will try to clone Sam's Clubman Milk.

I use a small 57ml Tabasco bottle to decant my Aftershaves. It doesn't take much room (as you saw in the CTB5).

Check your local pharmacy, I believe the Nivea product line goes on special here and there so you might be able to get a better price!

linty1

My wallet cries.
Sensitive unscented, gotcha, yeh I saw they had a few variants/colours just googling it... I'm hoping it'll give me the same face feel as my wife is a bit scent sensitive (not bad, but nice if I can avoid, and to be clear, the scent isn't bad or anything like that).

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Nivea products, even the ones labeled 'Unscented', have a scent. It is very mild so you might be okay. I'm suspecting that the Pinaud Clubman and Old Spice took over in the scent department.

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
3 items from box used today, but the Progress arrived yesterday as well, definitely prefer the long handle to short.

First time using a soap stick. I love the Palmolive cream, and now love the stick as well. Easy, effective and slick.

1000009665.jpg

The brush worked beautifully for building lather, but likely to soft to load soap from a hard soap (?). What are the details on the brush? Great for a stick, and likely cream as well.

The Booster Mosswood smells good, but it's a hard no from my wife. I can sense what bothers her, but would use it again if it didn't bother her nose.

Top Bottom