What's new

history of proraso

If you happen to run into me in 1999 please tell me that the me from 2019 said to buy $100,000 worth of Apple stock and don’t sell it for at least 20 years. I could use about $17 million right now.

+1! Me too! Plus I could also use a good stock of Gillette ‘spoiler’ blades!! :a14: :a14: :a14:

Why stop there? Forty five years ago you could still find pharmacies with a lunch counter. And the grilled cheese sandwiches were the bomb. You have to go to a bowling alley to get something like that now.

historically speaking, what retailers across the u.s. have sold proraso from 1995 and onward and im not talking about online retailers........ would kmart, target, or thrifty now known as rite aid have sold all of the proraso products?? what regular retailers would have sold ALL of the proraso line of products from that year and onward because im trying to remember and i mean from the bottom of my heart remember if maybe kmart, target, or thrifty could have been selling ALL of the proraso products but i honestly cannot remember for some reason and i dont know why...........??? what retailer across america would have been selling all and i mean all of the proraso products so the american people could buy it? would any of you guys care to take a stab here?

in what year did proraso.com first go up and running? was their website up in running in like 2001 or maybe earlier? does someone who loves to use proraso happen to know?

Try whois domain query in your search engine. All info is public.
proraso.com
5,910 days old
Created on 2003-09-04
Expires on 2019-12-27
Updated on 2019-01-29

i chatted with what remains of kmart.com and they told me that they were selling most not all of the proraso products from 1995 onward, then why would someone say that proraso was virtually unknown in america up until 2007 then???? why wasnt proraso as popular like gillette or schick then???

Because:

1. Kmart was no longer popular. The last time my wife and I went into a Kmart, we had the store practically to ourselves. Meanwhile, the nearby Walmart was packed with customers.

2. Not every Kmart carried Proraso. I may have seen a pack of DE blades, but as of eight or so years ago, I never saw anything else shaving-wise that wasn't a cartridge or foam or gel in the Kmart stores I visited.

Kmart was no longer popular. The last time my wife and I went into a Kmart, we had the store practically to ourselves. Meanwhile, the nearby Walmart was packed with customers.

Target carried it during this time period as well. It was typically in the "Spa" section rather than the men's shaving section. Either way, it was probably just something their distributor insist they carry in order to get brands they wanted (not an uncommon thing). Once Bigelow got the US distribution rights, things changed.

Because:

1. Kmart was no longer popular. The last time my wife and I went into a Kmart, we had the store practically to ourselves. Meanwhile, the nearby Walmart was packed with customers.

2. Not every Kmart carried Proraso. I may have seen a pack of DE blades, but as of eight or so years ago, I never saw anything else shaving-wise that wasn't a cartridge or foam or gel in the Kmart stores I visited.
so youre telling me that only certain kmarts carried proraso? then which kmarts did then? so youre telling me that in 1999/2000 kmart wasnt popular anymore then, is that what youre saying? at the time i was living in los angeles and from what i remember everso slightly vague i might have seen proraso but thats the problem that i dont remember that well.............! then what people at this time living in the u.s. could have had the privilege of purchasing any of the total line of the proraso products then if kmart was dying out then???? rsvp.

Target carried it during this time period as well. It was typically in the "Spa" section rather than the men's shaving section. Either way, it was probably just something their distributor insist they carry in order to get brands they wanted (not an uncommon thing). Once Bigelow got the US distribution rights, things changed.
well thats strange because target told me that they have never carried it..........! i might have seen proraso so vaguely but i dont remember it getting much publicity at either store! when did bigelow debut in america if not 99/00??? rsvp

well thats strange because target told me that they have never carried it..........! i might have seen proraso so vaguely but i dont remember it getting much publicity at either store! when did bigelow debut in america if not 99/00??? rsvp

Target almost certainly carried it, as multiple forum threads here attest.

As far as the Bigelow cream, not sure. Sometime between 2007 and 2011. Bigelow was selling Proraso products on their website before that, so I'm guessing they took a bit of time after getting the distribution deal.

someone told me that tabac and mitchell might be better than proraso, how true would their statement be? can someone share their opinion here............

C. O. Bigelow got the exclusive North American rights sometime after 2007, and distribution through other channels seems to have stopped around that time.

Bear in mind, the "proraso line of products" is a relatively modern thing. The modern white/red/blue lines weren't created until 2010 or so, before that there were only the "green" line and a sensitive skin "red" line.

Anyone know if Walmart sells Frozen French Fries In
50lb bags? Would they be cheaper in Kroger?

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom