What's new

proraso

+1
Yes hydration is key. I would suggest if you do not shower before your shave, to get a flannel and soak your whiskers and keep them nice and wet while you get your other things ready then take your time building your lather. remember, prep is everything.

good luck :001_tongu

+2! This is called ‘traditional WET shaving’ for that reason!!

but will proraso soften wiskers like when somebody is in the shower where water has absolutely saturated their facial hair or not? or only a runner up? rsvp

For a coarse beard I recommend proraso pre shave. Works wonders. Proraso shave cream/soap will soften the beard though, if left on for a few minutes.

but will proraso soften wiskers like when somebody is in the shower where water has absolutely saturated their facial hair or not?...
In my experience, proraso alone will not soften whiskers like when somebody is in the shower. Proraso alone will not hydrate the stubble.You need (warm) water to soften stubble, at shower or at sink. Whatever makes you happy.

...or only a runner up?...
Proraso will offer you lubrication. Simply put : Hydration (water) + Lubrication (Proraso) + Good Technique = Great Shave

But again, I am not an expert.

Disposable razors = plastic waste. That is a horrible thing.

No, you cannot.
Well.....technically you can use just about any razor/cream/software you want, but the results may not be what your looking for. If you insist on using a cartridge (expensive, wasteful and hard on once face) then I would suggest taking the lather far beyond the creamy stage and into a more watery, thin lather so your not clogging up the razor head.

upload_2019-1-12_10-37-44-gif.942823

Top Bottom