What's new

TOBS Coconut Cream scent review from my daughter

Okay, I got some samples in from Maggard's today. They were sitting on the table by my chair, and my fifteen year old daughter was opening them and giving them a sniff.... She opens TOBS Coconut, screws up her face, and starts hollering for her older brother, laughing at me and yelling "Charter Bus, Charter Bus!"

They both spend a lot of time riding charter buses for school trips and activities, and apparently (my son busted out laughing and agreed), TOBS Coconut smells very similar to the porta toilet tank sanitizer our local bus company uses, and apparently on longer trips the back half of the bus gets very "coconutty". I personally have no experience to relate, but just thought I would pass this on to any of you wet shaving Greyhound riders :w00t: out there to see if it rings any bells. Kind of a new Arko experience?

I don't have a comment on TOBS coconut, since I haven't used it, except to say your daughter's reaction doesn't really surprise me. Up until I smelled their Peppermint, I always viewed the brand's creams as a poor cousin of the other T's (and DRH), since, based on the ones I tried (rose, old avocado, old and current lavender), I always found the scents to be a bit on the cheap side. Peppermint changed that view, as it has become one of my favorite creams, and has redeemed the brand in my eyes. It still doesn't make me like those other creams any better, though.

On a related note, I have only ridden a Greyhound bus once in my life, and I avoided the bathroom like the plague.

well, i recall when the first greyhound scenicruiser was introduced with huge windows plus a bathroom!
we just could not afford air travel at the time.

$Scenicruiser_Greyhound.jpg

Top Bottom