What's new

Zoologist Elephant

I have seen one posting of a member who has tried this scent. Has anyone else tried "Elephant?" If so I would love to hear of your thoughts and opinions.

Many Thanks

EZ

I'm actually wearing Elephant today and I quite enjoy it. The note description is pretty spot on and very complex. Like many Zoologist offerings and the recently released B&M Fougère Gothique this scent will transform a lot over the day to highlight different top and middle notes. This complexity brings with it different levels of enjoyment throughout the day and to make a full judgement of it I suggest picking up a sample. Th Sandalwood should be a bit more prominent in my opinion though. But I would say this is one to check out.

I'm actually wearing Elephant today and I quite enjoy it. The note description is pretty spot on and very complex. Like many Zoologist offerings and the recently released B&M Fougère Gothique this scent will transform a lot over the day to highlight different top and middle notes. This complexity brings with it different levels of enjoyment throughout the day and to make a full judgement of it I suggest picking up a sample. Th Sandalwood should be a bit more prominent in my opinion though. But I would say this is one to check out.
Awesome. Thank you for the review.

Top Bottom