What's new

×Obscure shaving cream by Caola

proxy.php
proxy.php

Caola markets them specifically to Cyprus and the Middle East since way back. Caola shaving cream is generally available in the Arab world or Africa and used in barbershops over there. It features chlorophyll for antiseptic and hemostatic effects. It was essentially the same as Barbon shaving cream. It is not listed on Caola's official website for some reasons.

I've been using the Caola in the top photo for 10 years....Is the bottom picture their new packaging ???...This cream smells great , is highly concentrated, makes great lather and comes in a hermetically sealed all metal tube......It's formulated to hold up to the heat in Africa and the Middle East..

I'm of Hungarian descent and my uncle was in Hungary last year. I know the company is in Budapest and I know there are a couple of other creams from them but I never tried them.

I've been using the Caola in the top photo for 10 years....Is the bottom picture their new packaging ???...This cream smells great , is highly concentrated, makes great lather and comes in a hermetically sealed all metal tube......It's formulated to hold up to the heat in Africa and the Middle East..

I think the bottom one is for Cyprus market.

Top Bottom