What's new

WTT: Rooney Heritage 2xl 2-band jade for DE razor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and thanks for checking out my WTT..

I know its a long shot but I put up a Rooney Heritage 2xl 2 band" Stubby"in jade i bought new in 2012 from Vintage Blades.
I have the receipt but have lost the box.

I would estimated I've used 15 to 25 times. This brush has hooked tips, is not pokey and has good backbone but this big of a brush is not for me , kind of a impulse buy. Anyway here are some photos attached and more at the link which show wet and dry photos.

I would like to make a trade for a DE razor . I can do straight across or my brush + cash to meet with what you value your
item at if there is interest / agreement..

DE razors i like are non Gillette:

LA Shaving BBS-1

Walbusch slant

Punktal slant

Kirby beard

apollo mikron.

BRW Customs , especially adjustable.

Please let me know if you have any interest and thanks again for checking out my WTT.

More photos at :
https://spideroak.com/browse/share/WACONSULT/rooney

Attachments

• $IMG_5173.jpg
    $IMG_5173.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 283
  • $IMG_5176.jpg
    $IMG_5176.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 282
  • $IMG_5183.jpg
    $IMG_5183.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 282
  • $IMG_5181.jpg
    $IMG_5181.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 299
  • $IMG_5180.jpg
    $IMG_5180.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 293
I can't seem to send you a pm. If you would be willing to sell let me know the price and I would be happy to buy it from you. Thank you.

Hi Rokypop ,
Im sorry but I'm getting pm's but just not yours. If i decide to sell then ill put it up for sale but in the mean time ill hold out
to see for the above mentioned razors , if anything comes thru . Thx for your kind offer offers and for checking my WTT add.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Dude

I wish I was into DE's and had something you were interested in. These are awesome brushes and the person who gets it is a lucky guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom