What's new

WTS: Cased Gillettes, Rare Software, Edison Pens, WTT for Soaps

Hi B&B,

Up for your consideration are cased Gilettes, an SE Semogue boar, and some excellent discontinued and difficult to find software.

CONUS shipping is included. International shipping may be a possibility at additional cost… let’s talk.

I will add pics in a reply post shortly, please stand-by as I’m working on my photo setup :)

WTS:

Cased H4 user grade slim with pamphlet and stainless blades in dispenser. There is a bit of green tarnish around the base of the knob that would love to be polished. I don’t want to rob you of that joy. - $45 shipped

Boxed Bar handle tech with triangle slots, no date code, definitely user grade and would appreciate a sincere polish. As found in the wild. - $25 shipped

Semogue 2011 SE Finest Bristle Size #2. The densest boar brush I’ve ever personally held. Increasingly difficult to find. - $55 shipped

C&E Sweet Almond Oil - $25 shipped

C&E Sandalwood - $15 shipped

The peculiar yet amazing Dr. Selby. Test lathered once by me. Impossible to find at the moment. Lovednthe lather but the scent isn't for me. $15 shipped

2015 Edison Nouveau LE - $115 shipped
2016 Edison Nouveau LE - $120 shipped
Take both for $220 shipped. Various OEM nibs available.

Badgers not for sale [emoji16]

WTT: Seeking soaps for use in my artisan shootout thread…
Sudsy Soapery - Any, but if I had my choice I’d lean toward lavender peppermint
Mike’s Natural in barbershop - tins, bars, and samples all ok
Mike’s Natural in honeysuckle - tins, bars, and samples all ok
Dr. Jon’s
L&L Trismegistus
L&L Bandwagon
L&L Mayflower
Sample of Wholly Kaw with donkey milk
Any other “must try” artisan that can hang with the best around

WTT: Up for trade are: (pics available upon request, not trying to clog up the thread…
Strop Shoppe Alpine Frost (95%)
Panna Crema Labando, unused
RazoRock Tight Buns (GIT clone), unused
Mudder Focker, unused
RR P.160, unused

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's Friday! Let's have a price drop and get this weekend going.

Cased H4 user grade slim with pamphlet and stainless blades in dispenser. - $40 shipped

Boxed Bar handle tech with triangle slots, no date code, definitely user grade. - $20 shipped

Semogue 2011 SE Finest Bristle Size #2 - SOLD

C&E Sweet Almond Oil - $20 shipped

C&E Sandalwood - $15 shipped

The peculiar yet amazing Dr. Selby. - SOLD

2015 Edison Nouveau LE - $105 shipped
2016 Edison Nouveau LE - $110 shipped
Take both for $205 shipped. Various OEM nibs available.

Last round of discounts as I'd prefer to make one big trip to the post office tomorrow. $5 off all prices listed in discount post.

Open to offers if you're combining items as well.

Thank you!

Dam I wish I had gotten to that Shelby's and if it I wasn't currently on vacation and ripping through money I'd go after those Edison's also!

Last price reduction...

Willing to move the Edisons as a pair for $180
Willing to move the C&E creams as a pair for $22

Thanks again B&B!

C&E creams are sold, only the Edisons remain. I'll do them as a pair for $175 and I'll throw in your choice of bottle from my stash of inks.

are those pens the blind pump?
Sorry, just now seeing this! They are eyedropper, or converter. They will both come with the Edison standard converter (shaefer I believe) and your choice of any nib sizes I have.

Top Bottom