What's new

WTB WTB RR Game Changer 68 SB, BBS, or Lupo 58 ~ Maggard 18mm Timberwolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have one of these they're not using? PM me if you want to sell. I'm looking to buy:

1. A RazoRock mild-medium aggression stainless safety bar razor (Game Changer .68-P, BBS standard, or Lupo 58). I might also be open to a medium aggression instead (BBS A, Game Changer .84-P, or Lupo 72) if nobody is selling one of the milder ones.

2. An 18mm Timberwolf, or maybe some other similarly small synthetic brush for travel.

I have a Razorock Lupo SS DC (.72 OC side and .95 SB side). I'm not sure if this is too aggressive for you, but figured I'd offer just in case.

I may have a Game Changer .68 available. I’ll have to check and get back with you soon; out of town for Easter weekend🐇

I have a Razorock Lupo SS DC (.72 OC side and .95 SB side). I'm not sure if this is too aggressive for you, but figured I'd offer just in case.

Thanks, yeah, I'm kinda looking for something on the milder side for the time being. I've been using a Henson since I started DE shaving 8 months ago. I like it, but I want to try something else for comparison. But having only used the Henson so far, I don't want to jump into something too aggressive.

I’ve got a couple of PMs on the razor and will probably finalize tomorrow.

I’ll leave this open for now in case anyone has a travel Timberwolf to sell, but they’re not expensive, I’ll buy one Monday and close the thread if nobody PMs me by then.

Thanks B&B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom