What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

Kai & Henson
IMG_1249.jpeg

Tuesday Morning Shave Dalliance

Broke out the Atomic Rocket for Big Brush Week. Four shaves in on the GEM Blade and it's prime
smoothness territory. Overall a wonderful shave.

Valet Autostrop VC2 Razor (Modified)
S C Bignoli Liquirizia e Mente Soap
PAA Atomic Rocket Brush
GEM SS PTFE Blade (4X)
Pinaud Classic Vanilla Splash

LT Piver Reve d' Or Lotion

IMG_0774-compressed.jpeg

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Back from the road; catchin' up...

SOTD: Monday June 10, 2024
Razor(s): Rex Konsul/Focus Slim Al
Blade(s): Dorco Prime (1)/Dorco 1/2 (2)
Brush: Omega 10005
Soap: Peppermint Trip

The road shaves were handled with a RazoRock Superslant L3SB on a West Coast Shaving 84S handle; brush is a RazoRock Beehive synthetic "lather mop." The soap was Yardley Oatmeal and Almond. Decent shaves, although on the one that mattered most (of course) I zapped a mosquito bite and earned a nice red scar. So I let it have a few days to calm down, and shaved once I was back home. All better.

This morning's shave, like Friday's a week ago, I took the opportunity to blade up the old Focus Slim Al shavette. I used it to clean up my cheeks and temples. Just something different to do, and a chance to play with a shavette and not commit to the Full Nanaimo. :)

O.H.

2nd shave today with Muhle R41. I recently got just the head from SouthAmericanRainforest.com. It's mounted on a Henson aluminum handle.

Two great shaves so far! I've proceeded with caution and so far had no cuts or nicks. Both shaves with a feather blade on its 1st and 2nd uses. TOBS Jermyn Street cream. Pretty happy with this razor!

Top Bottom