What's new

What did I buy here??

Ok, I've been around razors for quite some time but have never seen this one: it's a red tip with a "B" and an upside down "A" stamped in. No number. Odd. Also, it's got a faint blue line around it. Anyone know what I've got here?
1707058795545.jpeg

1707058821453.jpeg

Very helpful info here:

Thanks. I've seen that before. The thing I don't get is usually they have a number + letter, not two numbers, and certainly not one upside down? Also the blue band threw me.

Thanks. I've seen that before. The thing I don't get is usually they have a number + letter, not two numbers, and certainly not one upside down? Also the blue band threw me.
The blue band could be something a simple as, the previous owner had a blue elastic band around it for some reason and it stained it.

I don't think it's a rare prototype or anything.

Just a guess though. I don't have any Gillette history knowledge. Someone will come along with some more info.

Very interesting and unusual. The date codes alone are very weird. I suspect the blue means something but I have no idea.

At one time people could contact Gillette with questions like this and they'd actually respond but I'm not sure how that goes anymore.

Top Bottom