What's new

Vegan Tabac

Can someone please tell me where they acquired the new, non-tallow version of Tabac shaving soap? I see plenty of reviews for it, but I can't find any place to purchase it here in the States. All the vendors I've checked, including Amazon, are still selling the old version.

I think most Amazon vendors haven’t updated their pics or are even now unaware of the change. As the packaging hasn’t changed, only the fineprint of the ingredients, I’m not even blaming them for this.

People in the other Tabac threads weeks ago complained about receiving either one or the other when the fulfillment was done by AZ so whatever was on stock in the warehouses was shipped. After all that craze for the old version I believe the tallow stock is now pretty much depleted so the chances are high that you will receive a new formula when ordering from AZ today.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I think most Amazon vendors haven’t updated their pics or are even now unaware of the change. As the packaging hasn’t changed, only the fineprint of the ingredients, I’m not even blaming them for this.

People in the other Tabac threads weeks ago complained about receiving either one or the other when the fulfillment was done by AZ so whatever was on stock in the warehouses was shipped. After all that craze for the old version I believe the tallow stock is now pretty much depleted so the chances are high that you will receive a new formula when ordering from AZ today.
Exactly what I was thinking....

So you undoubtedly should question your logic my friend!

Exactly what I was thinking....

So you undoubtedly should question your logic my friend!

I have corresponded with several of the vendors on AZ and they have assured me they are selling the tallow version 😉

FarmerTan

I wish I had that kind of problems...:001_rolle
You wait long enough and yer problems all disappear... I've SO FAR outlived all of my problems, and I ain't killed a single one yet... Karma ketches up with every single one of 'em.

FarmerTan

You wait long enough and yer problems all disappear... I've SO FAR outlived all of my problems, and I ain't killed a single one yet... Karma ketches up with every single one of 'em.
And if you saw my medical files you'd know two things:

1) Don't get on my bad list... because of

2) God don't like me much, but He loves me!
True story doggone!

Can someone please tell me where they acquired the new, non-tallow version of Tabac shaving soap? I see plenty of reviews for it, but I can't find any place to purchase it here in the States. All the vendors I've checked, including Amazon, are still selling the old version.
I was finally able to acquire the "new" Tabac shaving soap from Amazon. I placed the order and crossed my fingers. It worked 👍

I ordered a couple pucks of Tabac off Amazon because I wanted some just in case (I never tried Tabac before the formula change). I wound up getting two non-tallow pucks. I contacted Amazon and they agreed to send me two more new pucks (I'd have to return the non-tallow pucks) with the hope that these would be the tallow versions. Luck was with me this time and I wound up with two tallow formula pucks.

In short, it's a crapshoot at Amazon, for now. Place your order and hope for the best. That said, if you end up with the tallow version, you could always BST or PIF it.

Top Bottom