What's new

VAPERS - New Kanger Tank Out!

Just wanted to give everyone here that vapes a heads up that the new KangerTech Mini Protank 3 is out. I'm guessing it was just released because there's only ONE Youtube review of it up. I just so happened to stumble across it on Fasttech and thought "what in the world is that?" and at first thought it wasn't even real. Then I saw the price of $7.14 (less than the sell the Mini Protank 2 for) and believed it even less. After doing some more investigation on Google, it does appear to be real. My Freedom Smokes is selling them for $7.95 right now, so I ordered a couple. It's a dual coil and uses the same atomizer heads as the Protank 3 and Aerotank. I think it looks pretty good, too!

$MFS_Kanger_MiniProtank3__76010.1395436733.1280.1280.jpg

Apologies for the watermarked photo, there aren't many images of it out yet.

Yep!

I got them about a week ago and really like them. The airflow is a bit more open than the Mini PT2, which I like. The only issue that I've run into is that the dual coils are difficult to rebuild. I'll probably be stuck buying coils for them for a while.

I took the base and drip tip off of the Mini PT3 and put them on my Mini PT2 since I don't have a dual coil to put in the MPT3 right now, makes for a definite improvement on the Mini PT2.

They're coming out with a mini and mega (or something along those lines) Aerotank soon. The bigger one looks like a Kayfun almost, but it'll obviously have non rebuildable coils.

They're coming out with a mini and mega (or something along those lines) Aerotank soon. The bigger one looks like a Kayfun almost, but it'll obviously have non rebuildable coils.

I saw those. I kind of wish I had waited and got the Mini Aerotank... not that it'll stop me from getting one. I like the look of the Mega Aerotank for once I get a mod, but at that point, I should probably just buy a Kayfun.

I saw those. I kind of wish I had waited and got the Mini Aerotank... not that it'll stop me from getting one. I like the look of the Mega Aerotank for once I get a mod, but at that point, I should probably just buy a Kayfun.

It wouldn't be for a mech mod. They just copied the look of a Kayfun... not the actual internals.

Well, I mean I guess you could stick it on a mech mod if you had a Kick, otherwise you'd be vaping at like 7.5 watts once your battery normalized.

It wouldn't be for a mech mod. They just copied the look of a Kayfun... not the actual internals.

Well, I mean I guess you could stick it on a mech mod if you had a Kick, otherwise you'd be vaping at like 7.5 watts once your battery normalized.

I still need to take the VV/VW step before I get into mech mods. :blush:

I still need to take the VV/VW step before I get into mech mods. :blush:

It's all a cycle...

First you get the VV ego twist you're device. Then you get your VW devices that get up to, at best, 15 W. Then you get into mech mods. And finally you get into the VV/VW devices that go 20+ W.

My next mod is probably going to be a passthrough device based on the OKR chip that will let me, safely, go up to 50 watts. Will I ever get near 50 watts? Not very likely... but my sweet spot is right around the 30 watt range when I drip, so I like the buffer. Plus, you can plug it into your wall and never have to worry about batteries.

I'm a Kayfun fella myself (all I use I have 3 of em) but thanks for posting this. I finally got my wife to switch from iClear16's to Mini ProTanks (mainly because I can rebuild the coils) so I'll see if I can find her one.

Kayfuns are going to be my next stop on my vaping journey. What are you using them on?
They work on any and every device - you might build a lower ohm coil for a mech mod and a higher ohm coil for a regulated mod but both routes lead to a good vape.

Top Bottom