What's new

FS Two Bob Quinn/Elite Razor Custom Brushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
These two superb Bob Quinn/Elite Razor brushes need new homes. I'm increasingly moving towards synthetics, and have other Bob Quinn brushes with the same knots. I'm the original owner of both brushes. The brushes were made in 2019, and were very lightly used in a large rotation. Neither brush is a shedder. The grain in the faux ivory handles is beautiful, and not captured in the photo. The brushes have been thoroughly cleaned with Dawn dish detergent, and with a vinegar and water solution. The knot measurements are taken by me and are approximate. Price includes CONUS/APO/NPO shipping. No trades please.

LEFT

The brush on the left has a 26mm Finest, 2 band, bulb shaped knot. The knot is dense, and measures 29mm at the top of the handle, with loft of 53mm. This knot features strong backbone and scrub, with soft tips. Bob's Finest knots compare favorably with 2 band knots from any of the top tier brush makers.

The retail price of this brush was $100. Sale price is $55.

RIGHT

The brush on the right has a 26mm High Mountain White, 3 band, hybrid shaped knot. The knot is dense, and measures 28mm at the top of the handle, with a loft of 52mm. This knot features amazing softness with moderate backbone. I generally prefer the firmness of 2 band knots. However, this 3 band has sufficient backbone for me to go along with its uber softness. Bob's High Mountain White knots compare favorably with 3 ban knots from any of the top tier brush makers.

The retail price for this brush was $120. Sale price is $65.

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom