Jeff

What are your nicknames/aliases?

Where do you live?
Central Pennsylvania

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Marketing and Communications Coordinator

What is your favorite shave setup?
My current setup is my favorite: an M3 (only because I haven't tried a DE yet) and Proraso cream. I'm ashamed to admit I don't have a brush (not even the Proraso one from Target), but my hands seem to work just fine. I shave in the shower because it's faster than shaving at the sink, but I like to switch it up every so often (once a week or so). Post-shave/shower, I use Barber Brigade heavy toner and finish off with L'Oreal aftershave balm (if it's sunny because it has SPF) or Nivea for sensitive skin balm.

Other shave products I use are King of Shaves and Barber Brigade, though I'm not sure I will get the latter again. I was smitten the first time I used it, but it's not holding a candle to Proraso. I feel as though KOS is an outstanding step up from Edge and is a nice alternative now and then.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I love music, both listening and singing. In terms of listening, I like independent rock music a la Paste Magazine. While U2 doesn't necessarily fit that mold, they are my favorite band -- no one else in popular rock music today writes such weighty songs with music that moves me as U2 does. Other favorites include Over the Rhine, Bruce Cockburn, Vigilantes of Love and Sam Phillips.

In terms of participation: I sing first tenor in the community choir at the local liberal arts college. I was in an all-male chorus in high school, and that fed my love for singing. I even made it to district chorus in my sophomore year.

I think you'd have to include wetshaving as a hobby. It troubles my wife how much time I spend talking about it and thinking about it.

Speaking of my wife, we've been married for almost 13 years and and have two boys (6 and 2). The oldest just started kindergarten. My family is my favorite activity.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I used to be a newspaper reporter. So I follow the news closely, reading the local paper and perusing online news sites. My job in public relations requires that I be on top of current events, so it's nice to have that excuse to read the papers at work.

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

Hi Jeff and WELCOME to B&B! Here's your chance to incorporate wetshaving into your professional. Vocation and advocation will merge as the joy of shaving grows.:001_cool:

Top Bottom