What's new

Spyderco Knives deep discounts for First Responders, Military, etc.

The online OpFocus Professional Purchase Program is offered through our website for the following personnel in the United States.

• Active Duty Military
  • Reservist / National Guard
  • Military Veteran / Retiree
  • Law Enforcement Officer
  • Paramedic / Fire Rescue
  • EMT
  • Medical Professionals
We are talking average discount of & off 50% of retail.

Just curious -- anyone know how deep a dive into one's personal info the verification process is?

ID ME is safe Department of Veterians Affair uses.

If you a Fire Responder they ID ME has access to Data.

Many companies use it for Military & First Responfer Discounts.
Yep, ID Me is the standard. I recently purchased an iPhone with military discount validated by ID Me. My current phone hss some issues so it is time for a replacement. I just hope I don't regret going from Android to Apple. My wife has an iPhone and always needs tech support from me, so it is time to learn how the iPhone works. I can always go back to Android the next time I upgrade, in about five years.

Once you in the ID ME system many many online retailer have ID ME Discounts. Know when I was laptop shopping Apple had 10% off anything, found better price @ Best Buy, Navy Exchange matched Best Buy, plus I got NO SALES TAX & FREE FedX Delivery.

I stopped by a few months ago and Gail was lovely. Sent me off water and with free packing materials to send back my knifes for sharpening. They also may have (or had in the past) a lottery where they give out knives to USA military.

ID ME is safe Department of Veterians Affair uses.

If you a Fire Responder they ID ME has access to Data.

Many companies use it for Military & First Responfer Discounts.

Thanks! Before I saw your message I took a look at IDme and saw that they require one's SSN. I'm extremely reluctant to share that, and almost never do despite the fact that more and more places seem to be asking for it.

Top Bottom