What's new

Soap blowout: Tallow + Steel, MdC, and Wholly Kaw limited editions, Czech & Speake, Sudsy, WSP etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Bob and I’m a soapaholic. I’ve accumulated more soaps than I care to admit and so I’m trying to bring my stock down to a manageable size (i.e., less than 40 tubs). In order to reach my goal, I’m going to sell off some of my stock. Quite frankly, I’d be happy to keep any of these soaps for myself, but I think it’s best if I try to get them into good homes where there will be some attention paid to them.

group.JPG

In addition to the prices shown, shipping will be $3 for one item and $6 for two or more. Each soap and toner set counts as a single item. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Akka Kappa Libo Cedro Soap - $18.00. Purchased in January 2017, this has not been opened, other than lifting the corner of the safety seal to check it. This wonderful evergreen scent is one of my favorites. My problem is that the queue for getting to it is too long and I’d like someone else to have a chance to use it. I paid $22.00 plus shipping.
acca.jpg

Asylum Shave Works Royal Fougere - $16.00. This is the Bullgoose Shaving house brand soap made by Wet Shaving Products using their Formula T base. Amazing scent. I’ve scooped 1 g. from the soap. I paid $19.00 plus shipping.
asylum.jpg

Czech & Speake Oxford & Cambridge Shaving Soap Refills - $17.00. I bought a set of three soap refills (25 g. each) to use for my lavender shave-off earlier this year. I paid $29 plus shipping. I’m selling 2 (out of 3) unused refills. You’re not going to have a chance to try this high-performing soap for much less than this.
czech.jpg

Martin de Candre Agrumes Limited Edition - $48.50. I bought two tubs of this last fall. After using the first tub a few times, it’s evident that I might never make it through the second one even if I kept at it. So I’m selling this at cost (minus the $15-20 I paid for shipping from France). My mom always said my eyes were bigger than my stomach. I guess that’s true about soap as well.
mdc.jpg

Sudsy Soapery White Sage & Lime - $11.00. I traded for this and have used it a few times as well. I keep going back and forth on the scent. I believe that it’s at about 80% full. Retails for $19.00. I keep trying to decide whether to sell it or not, so I’m going to put it up and see what happens.
sudsy.jpg

Tallow + Steel West Coast IPA (Limited Edition) Soap and Toner Set - $44.00. I bought this set last summer and have used 2 g. of soap and used the toner a couple of times (2 g.). The scent is of citrusy hops and very nice. My cost was $49.70 plus shipping.
tallow steel.jpg

Wet Shaving Products Formula T – Citrus Blast - $11.00. This was a limited run by WSP. Great scent to it. I scooped 11 g. (out of 134) of the soap to send to a friend but I haven’t otherwise used it. Retailed for $15.
[Picture in comments below]

Wholly Kaw Chypre Rose Concerto Special Edition Donkey Milk Soap and Toner Set - $41.00. I don’t think this needs much introduction. It’s an amazing soap from last fall in WK’s renowned Donkey Milk base. I scooped a couple of grams out to try it and used the toner once or twice. I paid $45 plus shipping for this.
wk rose.jpg

Wholly Kaw Fougère Bouquet Special Edition Donkey Milk Soap - $22.00. Another limited edition release using the Donkey Milk base. Again, I’ve scooped a little out of this, but it’s otherwise unused. I paid $26.00 plus shipping.
wk fougere.jpg

Wholly Kaw Vetivertal (Tallow) Soap – $15.00. I used a vegan sample of this and bought the tallow version at the beginning of 2017. I believe that the scent has been discontinued. Profile was described as: “Clean, woody and earthy notes. Top notes of bergamot, coriander, lemon, orange flower, middle notes of vetiver and base notes of pepper, cedarwood, tonka bean with the added scents of nag champa for delicate floral notes with woody and earthy notes.” I paid $19.00 plus shipping.
wk vetivertal.jpg

Some great stuff from a great guy.
Bob, If I didn't have over 30 samples, including a few from you :) , (not to mention a bunch of soap "inventory") there would no doubt be some temptations here. As it is it will likely take me 3-4 months to get thru the samples giving each a few tries.
GLWS

The Wholly Kaw Fougere Bouquet is sold.

Here's what's still available:
Acca Kappa Libo Cedro - $18
Sudsy Soapery White Sage & Lime - $11.00
Tallow + Steel West Coast IPA (Limited Edition) Soap and Toner Set - $44.00
Wholly Kaw Chypre Rose Concerto Special Edition Donkey Milk Soap and Toner Set - $41.00

PRICE REDUCTION

Acca Kappa Libo Cedro - $14 shipped CONUS
Tallow + Steel West Coast IPA (Limited Edition) Soap and Toner Set - $38.00 shipped CONUS
Wholly Kaw Chypre Rose Concerto Special Edition Donkey Milk Soap and Toner Set - $36.00 shipped CONUS

I will also ship outside of CONUS for actual costs.

Thanks!

Acca Kappa and WK CRC are sold.

Tallow + Steel West Coast IPA (Limited Edition) Soap and Toner Set - $37.00 shipped CONUS

Acca Kappa and WK CRC are sold.

Tallow + Steel West Coast IPA (Limited Edition) Soap and Toner Set - $37.00 shipped CONUS
This is a combo of citrus and Hops. Really nice scent, and a little more simple than some of the other Tallow and Steel scents. Somebody needs to jump on this!

I am likely to follow suit, Bob, divesting soaps by various means.
I am looking ahead to the next St. Sue auction as a way to find unopened ones a new home.

I am likely to follow suit, Bob, divesting soaps by various means.
I am looking ahead to the next St. Sue auction as a way to find unopened ones a new home.
I have a few that will end up at St. Sue as well. But I have a few opened soaps that need good homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom