What's new

Simpsons Ch2 super reknot by Simpsons

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
It's lofted a little too high for something that is supposed to be "lofted and packed as a chubby would be".
Nice brush! Loft is always a bit of a lottery even when buying a brush directly from Simpson. I would not be surprised if Chubby 2 brushes with lofts as much as +/- 5mm from the stated loft are all claimed to be within tolerance. Nevertheless, that seems an excellent service and a very good price 👍

linty1

My wallet cries.
Nice brush! Loft is always a bit of a lottery even when buying a brush directly from Simpson. I would not be surprised if Chubby 2 brushes with lofts as much as +/- 5mm from the stated loft are all claimed to be within tolerance. Nevertheless, that seems an excellent service and a very good price 👍
Yes, I remember reading somewhere here that someone was very frustrated with the loft of their brush and that it was -way- off the mark, like 5mm? Despite measuring for themselves and sending it back. Forget where I saw it/who it was, so I thought it was important to get my experience out just to add another data point.

Top Bottom