What's new

Shaving Soap Lot. Proraso, C.O Bigelow, Palmolive, Razor Rock Trumpers. Alum Block

Lot Price $40

Used Items Listed Below-

Shaving Soap Lot. Proraso, C.O Bigelow, Palmolive, Razor Rock Trumpers. Alum Block

Items are Used and not New. These were all used Pre COVID. Put them away some just need rehydration.

Proraso Cream- 95% left
Proraso Soap- 99% left
Palmolive Stick- 98 % left
Trumpers Coconut- 60% left
Razor Rock Lemon- 90% left
Razor Rock XXX-. 85% left
C.O Bigelow- 95% Left
Alum Block- 98% Left

Shipping Price will be based about $18 or less for a USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate Box Soap and Box Will weigh a little over 3 pounds on my scale.

Attachments

• Shaving Soap Lot.jpg
    Shaving Soap Lot.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
Lot Price $40

Used Items Listed Below-

Items are Used and not New. These were all used Pre COVID. Put them away some just need rehydration.

Proraso Cream- 95% left
Proraso Soap- 99% left
Palmolive Stick- 98 % left
Trumpers Coconut- 60% left
Razor Rock Lemon- 90% left
Razor Rock XXX-. 85% left
C.O Bigelow- 95% Left
Alum Block- 98% Left

Shipping Price will be based about $18 or less for a USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate Box Soap and Box Will weigh a little over 3 pounds on my scale.
If you already have the scale, I would check out pirateship.com and look at USPS cubic rates. Should be a good 4-5 dollars cheaper than a flat rate medium and UPS ground is often 11-13 dollars there. Can’t endorse them enough.

If you already have the scale, I would check out pirateship.com and look at USPS cubic rates. Should be a good 4-5 dollars cheaper than a flat rate medium and UPS ground is often 11-13 dollars there. Can’t endorse them enough.
Thanks for the tip. Never heard of USPS Cubic Rate. Never even seen that option. Will have to look into it.

Thanks for the tip. Never heard of USPS Cubic Rate. Never even seen that option. Will have to look into it.
Ok, I just looked I to it and seems 99% of us won't qualify, here is a quote from Stamps.com

"In order to qualify for Cubic Pricing, customers must ship over 50,000 packages a year."

It was important to read the whole post - pirateship.com (which is free to sign up for) gives you access to it as a consumer. Stamps.com doesn’t work.

Ahoy Mate!

It pays to be a pirate—USPS just made Priority Mail Cubic up to 26 cents cheaper on Pirate Ship 😎

Get a Rate Quote to see if your shipping just got cheaper!

These new discounts are for Priority Mail Cubic in Zones 1-4, and are on top of the BELOW Commercial Pricing discounts that already make all Priority Mail up to $1.02 cheaper on Pirate Ship.

Remember: Priority Mail Cubic rates are based on the size of the package, not the weight—so the smaller your package, the cheaper your shipping 👍

We'll keep searching the seven seas for the deepest shipping discounts possible!

ARRRrrrrrr,
The jolly Rogers and also people not called Roger at Pirate Ship

I use USPS Regional rate A boxes for most of my shipping. I'm in Florida and from me to around the midwest is about $9 which is cheaper than a small flat rate these days. Price varies by region but its generally the cheapest option.

Top Bottom