What's new

FSOT Shavemac 24mm “Finest” Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am selling a 24mm Shavemac Finest in the blue “The Abyss” color. Loft is about 48mm so it is the standard 2:1 ratio of knot and loft. Unfortunately this grade of badger hair was discontinued a couple years back but it looks to be very recently returning. I have not heard if the new finest batches are as good as the previous batches. This handle shape doesn’t appear to be offered and is comfortable.

I am the second owner and it was used 6x. I was told by the original owner it was ordered from Shavemac directly. He said it was likely only a few uses were out on it so should be less than 10 total. This is a non shedder. I am looking to just thin the herd a bit.

Price is $75 shipped CONUS. You can add a 5x used Stainless RazoRock “HD” handle for an additional $5 if you'd like.

Will also trade for:
1. 921 Yates Stainless steel “as machined” finish with the 3.5” handle with the “M” or “H” SB plates.
2. RazoRock gamechanger .76 SB with Bulldog handle. (We’ll work out any additional funds)

Thanks for looking.
-Chris

IMG_3214.jpeg
IMG_3218.jpeg

IMG_3221.jpeg

Last edited:
The brush is sold. Thanks B&B.

Does anyone have a gamechanger .76 SB with Bulldog handle they want to sell? Just PM me with pics and price. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom