What's new

SCS Pumpkin sale

Several friends here on B&B made special requests for a Pumpkin Milk and/or Splash to compliment the Pumpkin soap. While making it I decided I really like it and wanted to offer it up to everyone. I am not adding this to the site as it is limited quanities. I am offering a few deals. These will be available until November 23rd.

1- 4oz Pumpkin Aftershave Splash in glass bottle
1- 4oz Pumpkin Aftershave Milk in plastic bottle
2- 3oz Pumpkin Shave Soap in tin $30.00 shipped

1- 3oz Pumpkin Shave Soap in tin $26.00 shipped

1- 3oz Pumpkin Shave Soap in tin $17.00 shipped

1- 3oz Pumpkin Shave Soap in tin $15.00 shipped

To order just send payment to [email protected] select "goods" so I can produce shipping label.

In addition to this, if you are ordering any other SCS products, email me what you would like and I will add to this order with no shipping cost.

Also I am interested in hearing suggestions for a Christmas Fragrance.

For a Christmas Fragrance I would love to smell something Pine/Balsam without the obligatory amber/musk/honey/powder that so many other pine scents seem to have.

If you add nutmeg and rum to my original scent you could probably get pretty close.

Not sure how I overlooked candy cane though. Peppermint oil would probably make for a nice cooling sensation and if they could do a white and red swirl the presentation would be really nice.

Sugar plums? Sounds christmassy...if I only knew what a sugar plum actually smelled like.

If you add nutmeg and rum to my original scent you could probably get pretty close.

Not sure how I overlooked candy cane though. Peppermint oil would probably make for a nice cooling sensation and if they could do a white and red swirl the presentation would be really nice.

Sugar plums? Sounds christmassy...if I only knew what a sugar plum actually smelled like.

I have made Candy Cane before, it is really good and cooling. That will be in the finals. : )

any ingredients to list?

You can link to an ingredients list from the SCS website. I presume the pumpkin spash, milk, and soap used their usual formulas and just has a different scent. Their aftershave milks are a favorite of mine. They contain witchhazel, aloe vera, allantoin, and other skin goodies.

You can link to an ingredients list from the SCS website. I presume the pumpkin spash, milk, and soap used their usual formulas and just has a different scent. Their aftershave milks are a favorite of mine. They contain witchhazel, aloe vera, allantoin, and other skin goodies.

Yes, you are correct, same formula.

Top Bottom