What's new

RIP Ken Block

WOW this surprised me today
always been a huge motorsport guy and love rally racing which he did some and also just a incredible driver

Ken Block Killed in Snowmobiling Accident in Utah
The rally driver, Gymkhana star, and all around cultural icon died on Monday following an accident in Utah, according to his reps.

Holly heck, he was really on his game the last rally season! And the UR Quattro build with his daughter… this is absolutely terrible. I am honestly speechless, he wasn’t the reckless type of risk taker.

Holly heck, he was really on his game the last rally season! And the UR Quattro build with his daughter… this is absolutely terrible. I am honestly speechless, he wasn’t the reckless type of risk taker.
yeah loved that build series his daughter and what he would do and not just hand things out etc..
truly seemed like a great dad to !
my daughter is 18 so they are close in age :) did make me think more of that ya never know !

yeah loved that build series his daughter and what he would do and not just hand things out etc..
truly seemed like a great dad to !
my daughter is 18 so they are close in age :) did make me think more of that ya never know !
Was going to post yesterday, I accidentally saw that he posted(the day before) that the final part of the series was going to be released that morning or the next(not sure dates). I think it has to be released eventually, but it might be too painful with how personal the series was for his daughter. I am just glad that there isn't really any garbage talk online, everybody must be in shock. :c17:

Was going to post yesterday, I accidentally saw that he posted(the day before) that the final part of the series was going to be released that morning or the next(not sure dates). I think it has to be released eventually, but it might be too painful with how personal the series was for his daughter. I am just glad that there isn't really any garbage talk online, everybody must be in shock. :c17:
And don't forget that he was the co-founder of DC shoes !!!! :(

Top Bottom