What's new

Photobucket Premium test

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Yeah, I don't understand it. The earlier posts (## 1 & 6) now appear (to me) to show the same linked image, but the more recent ones(## 14 & 19) don't.

But then there's a lot I don't understand. This one may have to remain a mystery.

I hadn't scrolled back to #1 so checked it and now see the same image there as well.

Have you checked any images you posted when hosting was still free to see if they're once again showing?
dave

PB was my #1go to photo hosting but now they want $$$$ so I ditched them and have yet to find a replacement

That's me as well on both counts. Copies of the photos are still sitting there but i haven't accessed them.

There are browser attachments that can somewhat bypass the block, work ok for me on a couple forums but doesn't work at all here, on others it's not 100% effective.
dave

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
PB has come out with a "Premium" account for $99/yr that includes unlimited non-commercial 3rd-party hosting. I simply chose to pay that as ransom to restore images in old posts that I can't edit on B&B.

I had the photo cache flushed so any of the old photos "should" repopulate with the new link.
Thank you for your patience with this issue.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I had the photo cache flushed so any of the old photos "should" repopulate with the new link.
Thank you for your patience with this issue.

No worries, Jim. I haven't been sweating this. More like a subject of curiosity. Seemed weird that older links had refreshed but more recent ones still seemed to be pulling up the cached ransom note. Not a problem, though. It looks like most/all of my old links in the threads are working. No delusions with regard to PB. Just preserving some legacy for a while longer.

PB has come out with a "Premium" account for $99/yr that includes unlimited non-commercial 3rd-party hosting. I simply chose to pay that as ransom to restore images in old posts that I can't edit on B&B.

I refuse to pay the rip off fee so moved to imgur. As for my old posts on various fora, too bad.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I refuse to pay the rip off fee so moved to imgur. As for my old posts on various fora, too bad.

Mine here go back over six years and I simply decided that maintaining them, at least for a while longer was worth it to me.

This is a post-testing area. I was just testing, not condoning or advocating pro or con to influence anyone else in relation to PB.

Top Bottom