What's new

Old Spice "Wolfthorn"

Ad Astra

The Instigator
:001_unsur Beware what you wish for!

Saw the Old Spice Wolfthorn "cologne" and wondered what kind of a flanker the classic came up with.

Thanks to a $3 purchase at Big Lots, I know. One sniff and I recognized a hated (to me) aquatic ... L'Eau de Issey Pour Homme. Lots of folks love it; I don't. Aquatics give me an instant headache.

Live and learn. Blind buys bite; for $3 might use it to keep away coyotes.

Now for those of you who like the stuff ... and there are many ... I'd see that as a good deal.

YNMMV (your nose mileage may vary). Tell me what you think.

AA :a21:

my girlfriend goes crazy for that old spice bearglove and wolfthorn. ive grown tired of them. i have slowly got away from the body wash. i still use the deodorant but ill be getting something unscented next time. right now i use old spice aftershave in a spray bottle as like a cologne (weird i know). but even that is going away soon i think.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Nope. Nope. Nope.

It can be an air freshener, at very low power ... like one poof per large room, per day.

AA

I use OS Wolfthorn deodorant from time to time and people always seem to compliment me on it. I always felt like youre in a good place when you work in a factory and people say to you, "you smell good, what are you wearing?" I always kind of laugh and just say, "Oh, its just Old Spice."

Not your father’s Old Spice:
5B43B547-B8E9-4095-AA68-F218B6C005E6.jpeg

Picked this up at a post Christmas clearance sale in the US. An aftershave I haven’t seen before, despite world-wide distribution:
07B949E1-023F-487D-9C88-9A69E23601B7.jpeg

As others have noted, a citrusy scent. Very modern.

Top Bottom