What's new

FSOT North Shore Gillette Slim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is my G4 North Shore plated Gillette Slim razor. I got it thinking it was going to be my daily driver but can't bring myself to shave with it, plus I have another Slim that is in near mint condition. It was done just a little over a month ago by Scott at North Shore Razors. He disassembles, cleans, does repairs (none needed on this one) and then plates with a Gunkote that will last a long time. The colors on this are brushed stainless (the light color) and gunmetal grey. This is a tasteful color choice that doesn't stray too far from a traditional razor.
I bought the razor in very good condition for $40 and have $95 into the restoration after shipping both ways. This hasn't been shaved with and will either be a great addition to a collection or a wonderful daily shaver.
I am looking to get $100 OBO for this shipped. Not really interested in a trade but open to offers. Thanks for looking!
4.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Last edited:
Was not able to "start a conversation" when I clicked on your name, so I could'nt leave a message
if its still available, I'll buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom