What's new

Ninja Foodi Pro Pressure Cooker?

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Long shot here... Maybe.

Kids gave us an "Instant Pot on steroids" , this device can pressure cook and air fry or crisp. Still scratching my head over this one. 🤔

Anyone got one? It's either a gimmick or the second coming. Reviews actually are very good.

AA

Crickets! 🤯

Well. It's made by the Shark vacuum people, those are good.

AA
I have used a Ninja blender for many years and it is an essential tool in my kitchen for making smoothies. I have no doubt that if Ninja/Shark put their name on your pressure cooker that is will too be an amazing machine. I have yet to get a pressure cooker, but will be curious to hear yours or anyone else's thoughts on results. Please do give feedback once you have the opportunity.

Good friend picked one up a month ago.

It's a frickin' behemoth. Takes up a massive amount of counter space.

They've only tested the pressure cooking function, but it worked fine for that.

I'm a huge Instant Pot fan. The Ninja is just too big and tries to be too many different things IMO.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I have used a Ninja blender for many years and it is an essential tool in my kitchen for making smoothies. I have no doubt that if Ninja/Shark put their name on your pressure cooker that is will too be an amazing machine. I have yet to get a pressure cooker, but will be curious to hear yours or anyone else's thoughts on results. Please do give feedback once you have the opportunity.

Yes, the build quality is really good. Did a steam pressure test..

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Good friend picked one up a month ago.

It's a frickin' behemoth. Takes up a massive amount of counter space.

They've only tested the pressure cooking function, but it worked fine for that.

I'm a huge Instant Pot fan. The Ninja is just too big and tries to be too many different things IMO.

Think I agree! Wife definitely agrees! 😉

Going to have to do *something * very well to take up that space... 🤔

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Used this thing to pressure cook and then broil a chunk of tough steak... Put garbanzos (chickpeas for you English-speakers 🤣) in the water underneath.

It worked, and was pretty tasty. Element of fun/novelty for sure.

AA

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
It’s the second coming. It has changed the way we cook for the better. I got one last Prime Day in an effort to consolidate appliances due to a massive downsizing. It replaces the pressure cooker, air fryer, slow cooker, dehydrator, rice cooker ... with one thing. But the way this mamma jamma cooks food is mind blowing. It works way better than my old air fryer. And when you combine that with the pressure cooker, it’s magic. We made pork chops last night for the first time in the Ninja. They were breaded and sprayed with a little olive oil. Air fried for 12 minutes. Super crispy on the out side. Juicy on the inside. Mouth watering. Cooking bacon in there is insanely better with almost zero mess. Enjoy your Foodi.

It’s the second coming. It has changed the way we cook for the better.

thats quite the review. I found a lot of friends love their instapots and airfryers. Ninja and shark are odd companies to me with their advertising game. I have almost no experience with them except the infomercials and an acquaintance woth the ninja coffee bar or something like that. Glad to hear your experience is awesome.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Tonight's dinner is Ninja Stromboli. Leftover spiral ham and turkey breast, both previously cooked in the Ninja. Shredded mild cheddar. Crescent Roll dough. Air fry for 10 minutes. Easy peasy. And really delicious for leftovers.

20210103_190325.jpg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I've since learned, this thing, essentially cooks everything quickly and well - and cleans up easy.

Even my wife, predisposed to hate a new and unwanted gadget, noted we could use this quite universally for about anything after a hurricane - yes, I have a backup electrical system.

It's only fault is perhaps the size - cooked a pound of bacon easily and well, but only about 4 slices at a time. Hm, probably could have used the rack ...

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
👍 Air fried butternut squash comes out crazy good in this thing... We couldn't get over it.

AA

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
It's only fault is perhaps the size - cooked a pound of bacon easily and well, but only about 4 slices at a time. Hm, probably could have used the rack ...

I cut the bacon in half and drape them on the taller trivet rack hanging down between the rails. Cooks a whole pound of bacon perfectly.

Top Bottom