What's new

Newbie to this. Hello! Quick question

Hello everyone. I’m brand new to wet shaving and am very interested in beginning. I was recommended this forum by a friend. I am currently unemployed and flat broke but really want to get into this. If anyone has any unused equipment or anything they can spare or get rid of, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send them my way. If not, thanks for reading and all of the information you all give me and shave on! My name is Tyler and if you have any advice, don’t hesitate to let me know. Thank you.

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Wet shaving is a grand endeavor. Where-abouts do you live? What do you currently use and what do you want?

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Wet shaving is a grand endeavor. Where-abouts do you live? What do you currently use and what do you want?
I live in Minnesota. I currently use a Harry’s razor I got with the 3$ trial. I’d like to have a decent de or de razor and some soap/brush. Nothing particularly extravagant, just something to start with. I know some starter sets are pretty cheap but can’t even afford that at the moment. I’m living in a group residential housing setting and only have 100$ a month income so every penny has to go towards absolute necessities at the moment for me.

I live in Minnesota. I currently use a Harry’s razor I got with the 3$ trial. I’d like to have a decent de or de razor and some soap/brush. Nothing particularly extravagant, just something to start with. I know some starter sets are pretty cheap but can’t even afford that at the moment. I’m living in a group residential housing setting and only have 100$ a month income so every penny has to go towards absolute necessities at the moment for me.
Send me a pm with your info/shipping address.
I’ll put together a kit with lots of different blades, some soaps and creams, 2 DE razors, and a couple of brushes (synthetic and boar).

@GNR -- if I wore a hat I would absolutely tip it to you. We could use more of B&B--and members like you--in the world at large. Thank you for your generosity. I once bought a number of inexpensive Razorock razors (they were $5 each at the time), some super cheap Chinese badge brushes, and some inexpensive What The Puck soaps. I then tossed in a blade sampler for each one and was able to do some PIFs and get two other guys into our community as well. I keep meaning to do that again, but with some better gear. Those badger brushes were probably better for watercolor painting than lather creation.

Top Bottom