What's new

FS More den clearing...Fatip Gentile, Krona, NOS Sensor Excels, ABC case

Hey, everybody, just a few more odds and ends up for sale today. Prices include shipping to the Continental U.S. only. If you live elsewhere and are really interested in an item, the price would be $5 less than what is posted here, PLUS the actual cost of shipping to your location. If you are in the continental US, the listed prices INCLUDE shipping.

OK, now to the items.

1) User-grade Schick Krona. I have made no effort to clean this razor. I think it could look better with a little elbow grease, but it is certainly not a museum piece. Great shaver, though. Kind of like a Superspeed, but with a longer handle and a much thinner dome. Mild shaver but not inefficient. A great razor for beginners or experienced shavers alike. Twist-to-open works fine, closes tightly, blade sits straight. No mechanical problems. $20 shipped Conus.

2) Virtually brand new Fatip Gentile in gold, with its case, instructions, etc. Used probably only for about 5 shaves by me. A good middle-of-the-road shaver; not as mild as the name “Gentile” would make you think, but certainly not aggressive. Blade feel is present but not harsh at all. An excellent shaver. The gold is reflective and looks good. All-brass construction. New these will run about $30 plus shipping; here you can have this one for $25 shipped Conus.

3) Gillette ABC pocket razor case, floral pattern. Modest condition. I have done no cleaning or work on this case; I found it at an antique shop about 10 years ago and it has been protected in a drawer in my house ever since. The case functions perfectly; opens and closes smoothly, locks closed as designed. I don’t have an ABC razor, and I have no use for this case. The inside is a little rough, but not completely trashed (see pic). I have no idea what, if anything, this thing is worth. How about $28 shipped Conus?

4) NOS Gillette Sensor Excel with base/platform (not really a case). Still wrapped in its “ready to sell“ condition. Very little to no damage to the packaging. This one happens to have been made in Brazil. It was meant for sale in the year 2000, so I guess that makes it an “antique.” Makes me feel really old, because I remember using these when they were new. This was my favorite cartridge razor that Gillette ever made. I’m not sure if it has a metal handle or a plastic handle made to look like metal, and I can’t find out without opening it, which I’m not going to do. I don’t know if there will be any interest in this classic cartridge razor here at B&B; if it doesn’t sell here I will take it to eBay. Your chance to get it here if you want it. These are being put up on eBay at between $40 and $65. Here, this one is yours for $35 shipped Conus.

5) A rare NOS Gillette Sensor Excel, still in its original packaging. This one was a limited edition that was put out for the World Cup in 1998. This particular model was made to honor the World Cup team from France, so it is done in a nice bleu, blanc, et rouge color scheme. I haven’t seen many more of this particular razor. This one might be good to add to a collection, if you are a collector. Because it is rarer than the other one, let’s say $45 shipped Conus.

Pictures in the next post. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
1) Schick Krona

3BE6ABBB-C03F-4488-9230-CD19DB4E706F.jpeg
CB018449-9D18-4B01-94A0-6F68F2AB3161.jpeg

The world cup sensor is really fun. GLWTS. Many here use carts. I still travel with a sensor excel.

Price reductions on all other items. I'd like to get this stuff sold.

Schick Krona now $15 shipped. Legendary shaver.

Gentile now $20 shipped. This is essentially like new, in packaging. $15 plus $5 shipping. Somebody take this beauty off my hands, please.

NOS regular Sensor Excel now (what the heck, let's move this) $20 shipped (less than the cost of 5 Fusion replacement cartridges).

NOS LE France World Cup Sensor Excel now $30 shipped.

No love for the beat-up Krona? How about $12 shipped lower 48? That's $7 for the razor and $5 for shipping.

Final price drop on the LE Sensor Excel before it goes to the 'bay. I'll take $22 shipped lower 48.

Last call for both of these razors. Thanks for looking.

Top Bottom