What's new

Lustray Lilac availability?

I'm reviewing the Lustray line, and I see that there are gallon sizes of the Lilac available, but I can't find any of the 14 oz bottles. Anyone know of a source? Or if you have some that you are willing to spare, I'd trade for the Bay Rum or the Draggon Noir.

I don't know where to get any, but I do have some Catie's Bubbles Literal Lilac arriving soon. I used to have Booster Lilac and I would think the Lustray would be similar. Long story not so short, I'll reply back to the thread with how it is and if it's something you might want to look into. It wont' compare on price, but I have another Caties' Bubbles AS (Royal Garden) and it's good juice.

The Literal Lilac arrived yesterday. The name is a perfect fit. It's literally lilac and very nice, genuine floral lilac. The booster was sort of artificial smelling to me (I still liked it a lot). But I think this is longer lasting, more floral and complex. Quality stuff. I think I'll be going through this bottle quickly.

I have been using Stephan's Lilac for some time now and am very happy with it. It lingers for a while without being over-powerful.
It's nice! I use it from time to time as well. I'm wanting to do a review of the barbershop supply lilacs and wanted to include Lustray's if I can.

Looks like Clubman has discontinued the Lustray Lilac. The gallons are leftover stock. I liked it much better than the modern Pinaud ... Stephan's and Master are not bad.

Time to embrace the VEG gentlemen!

Become one of the chosen and enjoy all the benefits of membership.

6108D0CC-4021-47CB-BA4E-6FEAF02BCD07.jpeg

Top Bottom