What's new

Love this Stuff

Hello Everyone. Hope you are all well!

I had a wonderful shave this evening. I usually rotate among several creams. Lately it's been Truefitt & Hill WIL, NB Replenishing, Grooming Lounge Beard Destroyer, and sometimes Billy Jealousy when in a hurry.

I've gotta say, surprisingly, I find that I really enjoy the Grooming Lounge Beard Destroyer more and more. Strange name I know. I'm sure it does not get much attention on this forum as it is thought of as a brushless cream. I think I've mentioned this in other posts, but I use their oil and then apply the cream with a brush. No you don't get the full lather as you do from some of the others (it's not supposed to) but wow does this stuff work.

I find that it is less irritating than some. It may be because of the fact that it's a low lathering cream. I know that creams such as the T&H, and AOS have a stronger soap like consistency which dries out your face a little...meaning I hear that a cream like GL is actually a better way to go. I don't know or think that the lather really makes any different. Not sure if anyone has any thoughts on this?

Anyway, I think it's great stuff. Is anyone else here a big fan of this stuff? Or is it to hip and new for some of us.

BTW, also surprisingly is the Billy Jealousy if you are using a mach 3. That stuff is slick.

Have a great evening!

Cheers

Top Bottom