What's new

L'Occitan by L'Occitane?

Good Morning Gents,

Does anyone have experience with this fragrance? I know that Scotto has this available as a decant but I've never seen a trusted review of the scent.

Just curious... as always :biggrin:.

Nice warm scent. Lavender and burnt wood. Has a nutmeg thing going on along with the lavender - very nice. Good, long lasting (on me) scent. If you like lavender, this is a good one to have in your arsenal.

Thanks Scotto!

I'm finding that the more exposure I have to lavender the more I like it. This scent sounds like it's worth further research. :thumbup1:

I have the A/S balm version of L'Occitane. I like the scent, kind of reminds me of pepper, only without the sneezing of course.

I, too, find their to be a strong smell of black pepper. I'm a big fan of this scent. See if there is a L'Occitane in your area and check it out for yourself. But if there isn't, I really like this scent; order a decant from Scotto, if you hate it, I'm sure someone else will buy it from you in the Shaving Mall.

Penhaligon's Endymion and Creed's Hymalaya (while each smelling different from one another) are in the same "class" of scent.... Something that I generically call "Contemporary" since most of the men today would be comfortable wearing it.

-joedy

Penhaligon's Endymion and Creed's Hymalaya (while each smelling different from one another) are in the same "class" of scent.... Something that I generically call "Contemporary" since most of the men today would be comfortable wearing it.

-joedy

Joedy's right, I would put this in that "contemporary level" It also has similarites for me at least to Opus 1870 by Penhaligons, I guess it's the black pepper. I also think L'Occitan is spicier than either Endymion and Himalaya.

Great feedback guys, thank you!

I'll be passing through the George Bush International this weekend and I believe that L'Occitane has a store in my terminal. Hopefully I can check it out.

Thanks again!

Strange.
I have Endymion as well, and to me the L'Occitan is nothing at all like it. Burnt wood, lavender and black pepper (lots of it), compared to the mild, sweet, warm notes I pick up in Endymion.
John P.

Top Bottom