What's new

Kouros Soap; or any other frag

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I frequently mix more lather in the soap bowl than needed. What can I say; I like a thick, protective lather.

So I leave the leftover soap in the lather bowl, in order to save the septic tank. We live in the sticks; we learned "don't anger the Underground Spirits or it will cost you money!" Anyways.

Next-day-lather looks like snow, and rehydrates with a wet brush instantly. But it frequently loses scent! Which led to an idea.

Today I simply sprayed two shots of Kouros into the lather. Now. Those in the know will point out alcohol is a lather-killer. We proved this with the Williams Soap "Willy Challenge" a few years ago.

But. Though the Kouros spray knocked down the lather peaks, they whipped right back up. And the unscented lather was now something money can't buy: Kouros Soap!

What a great shave, with what was previously boring unscented lather.

This is not the first time I've tried this; it worked well with some other cologne a month ago.

Try it. If you're bored!

AA

I frequently mix more lather in the soap bowl than needed. What can I say; I like a thick, protective lather.

So I leave the leftover soap in the lather bowl, in order to save the septic tank. We live in the sticks; we learned "don't anger the Underground Spirits or it will cost you money!" Anyways.

Next-day-lather looks like snow, and rehydrates with a wet brush instantly. But it frequently loses scent! Which led to an idea.

Today I simply sprayed two shots of Kouros into the lather. Now. Those in the know will point out alcohol is a lather-killer. We proved this with the Williams Soap "Willy Challenge" a few years ago.

But. Though the Kouros spray knocked down the lather peaks, they whipped right back up. And the unscented lather was now something money can't buy: Kouros Soap!

This is not the first time I've tried this; it worked well with some other cologne a month ago.

Try it. If you're bored!

AA
Awesome experiment! I’ll definitely do this.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Awesome experiment! I’ll definitely do this.

Thanks - it really does work! Great but unscented soaps bore me after a while, and I've got too many colognes - it's a perfect fit. It really was a "wow" moment with Kouros soap...

AA

Try it. If you're bored!

AA
You know I’m going to try this. Maybe be not today, but tomorrow for sure. SWMBO won’t allow anything but Kouros in the bathroom.

Top Bottom