What's new

Knotting service in Canada?

Hello folks,

I'm looking for a wet-shaving fellow in Canada who would place a Maggard SHD knot onto a handle for me for a fee.

I haven't ordered the knot or handle from Maggards yet but I'm very interested in that idea.

I've read some online do-it-yourself guides and watched some videos on how to this but I'm not a handy man.

If you can help either by referring me to someone or offering your service, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello folks,

I'm looking for a wet-shaving fellow in Canada who would place a Maggard SHD knot onto a handle for me for a fee.

I haven't ordered the knot or handle from Maggards yet but I'm very interested in that idea.

I've read some online do-it-yourself guides and watched some videos on how to this but I'm not a handy man.

If you can help either by referring me to someone or offering your service, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
I’ve never done this before but imagine it can’t be too difficult.
I say buy the proper handle / knot and adhesive then go for it! I bet you will surprise yourself on what you can do.
Worse case scenario either the knot or the handle are scrap (probably the knot).
I see you live in Toronto, well my friend I’m from Hamilton and once you get your materials, if your still unsure we can meet up for a drink ‘round here, I’ll have a look and see what we can come up with.

Hello folks,

Thanks!

I have done many.
I'm in Guelph, about 50 miles west.
You bring the knot and handle and I will do it for you.
PM if interested.

Last edited:
@Cool Shave Luke and @stone and strop, you guys are awesome! Thanks a lot for the kind offers, I'll go ahead and order the materials. If I see myself unable to do it, I'll reach out for help. Now I have more confidence and peace of mind to place the order from Maggards! Stay safe and cool in this heat!

Top Bottom