What's new

International Pipe Smoking Day

I will be in Kamloops BC, enjoying some mountain air and friends. I will have to see what the tobacconist there is doing, if anything, if not I'm buying my buddy a corncob pipe and some tobacco so the two of us can enjoy the day.

I plan on smoking my pipe. Wait... I do that every day. Maybe I will smoke my pipe in a slightly more International manner, perhaps I will hold it in the other side of my mouth in honor of the folks on the other side of the globe :)

My local store is having an event for it I think ill have to drop by... last time they did a pipe day they had burgers and food, and I got to hang out with uncle jackie... who is one cool guy

IIRC, smokingpipes.com had a 10% off everything sale last year. Might be a good time to stock up. :thumbup1:

I will delve into the deepest depths of my cellar, seeking my last tin of Balkan Sobranie No. 10 (Gallaghers, I'm not in the market for $100 an oz leaf) for the ISPD meeting of the Vancouver Pipe Club.

I may have to wake "The Dragon", he doesn't get to come out much.
[/URL]

you should have broken that bad boy out for lunar new years which was a week or 2 ago! It would have fit that theme perfectly!

Today is the day! What was your celebration like?

I will probably smoke a couple bowls after everyone leaves the office since I'll b working late tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom