What's new

I want to buy one, but which Gillette ??

I want to thank you all for your opinions and guidance. It has been really helpful to me to be able to narrow the playing field down a quite bit.

I just might have to "try them all" before I really know what works best for me. Its like trying to tell someone what shoes to wear that are comfortable! So many styles and variables to deal with.

So I'm going to start with the slim adjustable and go from there. It will be a fun search. Anything that does not work for me will get recycled in the BST forum.

Thank you all again for your thoughts and wisdom!

I want to thank you all for your opinions and guidance. It has been really helpful to me to be able to narrow the playing field down a quite bit.

I just might have to "try them all" before I really know what works best for me. Its like trying to tell someone what shoes to wear that are comfortable! So many styles and variables to deal with.

So I'm going to start with the slim adjustable and go from there. It will be a fun search. Anything that does not work for me will get recycled in the BST forum.

Thank you all again for your thoughts and wisdom!

you should check out antique stores in your area...the further out of the city the better as the prices tend to be better. I found 4 vintage safety razors pretty cheap and they cleaned up nicely. you can still find affordable stuff on ebay but you're competing with other shavers who might want that coveted Fatboy.

Top Bottom