What's new

Hydra bar soap and our new fragrance, 1803, are now available.

$_MG_1772.jpg$Hydra soap.jpg

1803 has been in the works for some time, it took several months to get the fragrance exactly where we wanted it. The top notes include pineapple, guava, peach and green apple; the middle notes include bamboo, teak wood, blue gardenia, white rose and jasmine; the whole fragrance is tied together with a base of musk, cedar, sandalwood and bergamot.

Hydra bar soap is at an introductory price of $4.99 a bar, this price is only for the first 100 bars.

Sweet! I need more bar soap and love Hydra shaving soap so I'm jumping on it! Unfortunately I'm in a restraint so will have to wait to try the new shaving soap & AS.

I got notification my order shipped on Sat. Just in time as I used the last of my Kraken body soap. I'll post an initial review right now: It smellls great! A real review after I've used it a few days or so.

proxy.php

Just got this in the mail the other day with a few other items. I just got to say one of the best shaves if not the best i had in my (DE) short time span..The soap lathers like a dream and combined with the after shave afterwards, my face feels so smooth and fresh. And the wife loves the scent. So glad i finally tried your products. Please tell me this scent will be around for good not limited..give me a few weeks and expect another order...[emoji106]

proxy.php

Just got this in the mail the other day with a few other items. I just got to say one of the best shaves if not the best i had in my (DE) short time span..The soap lathers like a dream and combined with the after shave afterwards, my face feels so smooth and fresh. And the wife loves the scent. So glad i finally tried your products. Please tell me this scent will be around for good not limited..give me a few weeks and expect another order...[emoji106]

Not limited, it is a permanent addition. Glad you enjoyed it!

I made an account just to say how much I love 1803. I'm new to the world of wet shaving but some shaving veterans were kind enough to point me in the right direction and now I'm hooked. Dr. Jon's appealed to me right away because the artwork and presentation were beautiful, and I really appreciate what you guys are doing with regard to helping out animals.

Even though I'm a newbie, I went crazy with trying out new soaps and I've already amassed a decent collection. However, my nose has been practically glued to 1803 in particular - the scent is simply incredible. I'm also glad to see that you make pomades now. I can't wait to try out your other soaps and products, and even though there's no end to my current soap binge in sight, 1803 will always be one of my top picks.

Do you know those Axe commercials where average dudes are irresistible to hot women? My wife responded the same way to 1803. Never. Stop. Producing. 1803.

Top Bottom