What's new

hey guys camping checklist i need advice on

folding shovel for privvy duty (heh heh): U Dig It brand is tiny, lightweight, and tough.

Any chance of picking up a Granfors Bruks wildlife hatchet? They're really very nice.

Pack of playing cards
Antihistamine in case of allergic reaction to bug bites
Becker Knife & Tool BK-2 Campanion (I know, UK doesn't let folks use proper camp knives, sorry)
Bandana
Packtowl
p38 can opener
Water filter?
Camelbak backpack with full reservoir
Big ol hat to keep the sun off (if there's sun)
Few chunks of fatwood
small signal mirror and fox40 whistle to keep on you at all times
Llama to carry all the stuff (seriously, I tried this one in the Colorado Rockies: it was so great!)
Petzl headlamp
4sevens Quark mini flashlight
Compass?
Extra socks
Proper hiking footwear

Good luck out there, and stay safe man.

gransfors bruks are gorgous axes but not this month iv spent my budget lol and its still frowned on to have one in the wild out here the laws are very strict my folding saw i can get away with tho.

oh yea can you pif me a Llama thanks lmao:)

and bandana thats a good idea i can put it under my jack pyke cap so its like a legionaire hat.

Do you know the area well? Bushnell makes a handy little pocket GPS called the BackTrack. You can lock in 3 points on Earth -- like your campsite, your car, etc., and it'll guide you back to that point(s). They cost about 40 euros.

Do you know the area well? Bushnell makes a handy little pocket GPS called the BackTrack. You can lock in 3 points on Earth -- like your campsite, your car, etc., and it'll guide you back to that point(s). They cost about 40 euros.

yea its a wee island of ballydorn co down very close to where i grew up, but i was looking into them GPS systems they look good.

$mil com.jpg just orderd these boots hope they perform as well as they sound lol.

Top Bottom