What's new

FS Henson AL13 Aggressive (+++) + Simpson Chubby 2 Super Silvertip Badger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henson AL13 Aggressive (+++):

After four months of using a Henson Mild I decided that I had to try the aggressive version. I received it. Used it one and a half times, removed the blade, cleaned it, dried it, and put it back in its box. I simply don't like it. The razor is in mint conditions, and it comes with the original packaging and RK blades.
Price: $55 shipped CONUS priority mail with tracking number and insured, or face to face near Atlanta GA.

Simpson Chubby 2 Super Silvertip Badger:
I am also selling a Simpson Chubby 2 Super Silvertip Badger, purchased in July 2023. I have not been using it a lot, since I prefer bigger knots. It is in perfect conditions, yet to be fully broken in. The handle is of a particularly white Simpson-Ivory.
Price: $159 shipped CONUS priority mail with tracking number and insured, or face to face near Atlanta GA.

Price for both, purchased together: $199 shipped CONUS priority mail with tracking number and insured, or face to face near Atlanta GA.

Payment with PayPal Goods and Services.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

0.jpeg

tempImage8rqhGT.jpg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

Withdrawing the Simpson for lack of interest. I think it will make a nice travel brush.

Henson AL13 Aggressive still available.
Price: $55 shipped CONUS priority mail with tracking number and insured, or face to face near Atlanta GA.
Payment with PayPal Goods and Services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom