What's new

Head Hunter Recipe Anyone? TBA

L

Lo'Tek

I like Head Hunters, ever try one?

After traveling around the U.S. I'm convinced that they're indigenous to New England. It's a drink you can only find in Chinese Restaurants here in New England - so I've found, correct me if I'm wrong. They are like a Pina-Colada but superior in my opinion. I got the recipe from a woman with who I worked with years ago; the bar at a local Chinese dinar was her second job. I was surprised she just gave it to me so willingly, I thought it was some well guarded Chinese secret. About two years later I found myself in PA and I couldn't find the recipe so I called the Chinese restaurant in MA and asked for the bartender. I explained that I had lost the recipe and that they don't exist elsewhere - to my delight the bartender gave it to me. I am curious how many people would like it. I may be knocked off by the Chinese Mafia for it.

Did you also know that there are three Mie Ties?

1) Mie Tie
2) Mie Tie II
3) Mie Tie Mie

This explains why the first one I got was awesome and the second one stunk. The latter two have more exotic fruit juice.

Then there's mine - the Mie Tie Mine.

L

Lo'Tek

Oh, by the way, the recipes you find online are not the real deal. Too many ingredients. I got mine from the source, this isn't something I tried to facimilate to the original. The real Head Hunter is much simpler. As a friend once said "there's magic in simplicity".

Hey there,
I had your recipe for New England head hunters and I lost it! It’s the only real recipe I’ve ever found. Do you still have it?
I can’t seem to find it on the post

I would love to know this recipe as well!

I usually get my headhunters from Shaignhai Gardens in Attleboro MA, but can't find any recipes...

Please help!!!

Top Bottom