What's new

Greetings!

Recently discovered this website after Newfie mentioned it over at cigarsmokers.com. I started looking for a safety razor (tired of the waste and cost associated with cartridges) and for Christmas received a Merkur Futur (polished finish) adjustable D/E along with the matching brush, soap dish, and stand. I also got a cake of classicshaving.com bay rum soap with the set. Finished up my old razors and started using the Merkur. Overall I am pleased, though it was tricky at first. Even with the short time I've spent perusing this site I've found some good info and can now get a closer shave than I did before I found it.

I have to say that shaving is a much more pleasant experience now. I'm working on developing my own "gentleman's ritual" and this will be an integral part. I look forward to talking further with you fine folks.

OldeBayRum

OBR (do you have a first name?),

Welcome to B&B. Glad to have you here and look forward to your participation!

Randy

Welcome! There's lots of great info and people here.

What kind of cigars do you enjoy? Fuente guy here myself (mostly) for non island that is.

See you around the boards.

What kind of cigars do you enjoy? Fuente guy here myself (mostly) for non island that is.

My faves right now are Partagas Spanish Rosado and Torano Signature, but I'm still pretty inexperienced. Haven't tried an ISOM yet.

Thanks for the welcome!

Phil OldeBayRum

Top Bottom