What's new

Going back to where I started

I've been wet shaving for years. I've tried a lot of soaps from both large and small businesses and have had good and bad experiences. This week I decided to go back to where I started and just bought both Proraso and Cella. Not gonna lie--when I opened them up and smelled them it was so great going back. I'm more excited to shave tomorrow than I have been in a long time.

I've been wet shaving for years. I've tried a lot of soaps from both large and small businesses and have had good and bad experiences. This week I decided to go back to where I started and just bought both Proraso and Cella. Not gonna lie--when I opened them up and smelled them it was so great going back. I'm more excited to shave tomorrow than I have been in a long time.

Great move!! Proraso and Cella are often regarded as ‘classics’ because they just work!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

This week I decided to go back to where I started and just bought both Proraso and Cella. Not gonna lie--when I opened them up and smelled them it was so great going back
There’s a reason they’ve been around for as long as they have. They’re considered classics for a reason

Top Bottom