What's new

Found a good shower shaving mirror

As I like to shave in the shower, a good fogless mirror is a necessity. Over the years I have had several, some fancy, some simple, I picked up this Oxo fogless mirror a couple weeks ago and really like it. If you shave in the shower you might be interested in this. No connection with the Oxo company, just a fan of their kitchen gear. The mirror hangs on a metal rack that adheres with adhesive to the wall. The back of the mirror has a plastic bin which you fill with warm water to keep the mirror from fogging up. You easily remove the mirror fill it up and then hang it up, dumping out the water after your shave.

Last edited:
As I like to shave in the shower, a good fogless mirror is a necessity. Over the years I have had several, some fancy, some simple, I picked up this Oxo fogless mirror a couple weeks ago and really like it. If you shave in the shower you might be interested in this. No connection with the Oxo company, just a fan of their kitchen gear. The mirror hangs on a metal rack that adheres with adhesive to the wall. The back of the mirror has a plastic bin which you fill with warm water to keep the mirror from fogging up. You easily remove the mirror fill it up and then hang it up, dumping out the water after your shave.

Looks like the link is dead.

Is this a model that adheres to the wall or is it a suction type?

I currently have a suction mirror and every 4 months or so, we hear a loud crash, which is the mirror losing suction and falling down. Nothing breaks given its made of plastic, but it freaks out the kids sometimes.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Looks like the link is dead.

Is this a model that adheres to the wall or is it a suction type?

I currently have a suction mirror and every 4 months or so, we hear a loud crash, which is the mirror losing suction and falling down. Nothing breaks given its made of plastic, but it freaks out the kids sometimes.

Top Bottom