What's new

engraving at the bench

My friend Lee (Hoglahoo) caught me in my shop on Sunday. He also brought his video camera.
So, for all of ya'll who have been wanting a peek at my workbench, here it is.
Me, actually caught on video doing work.
I'm engraving some screw rivits to be used with some strop mounts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4tF2AbvpMw

enjoy!

ps. yes, as a matter of fact, I am a redneck hillbilly hippy.....:biggrin1:

Very cool John, I noticed those safety glasses did a fine job protecting the bench......:001_rolle
Damned if you don't have hair just about as long as mine.....:thumbup1:

Really though, very cool sir, glad to see you at work in your enviorment...and smilin' all the while......:thumbup:

Thats a nice contained workspace you have there is there a view or given the nerve tingling work you do is there a blackout policy :)

Thats a nice contained workspace you have there is there a view or given the nerve tingling work you do is there a blackout policy :)

That bench is in the back of my store. So anyone can walk in and see what I'm working on. I tend to do really delicate work before I open so that I don't have any distractions. :w00t:

That bench is in the back of my store. So anyone can walk in and see what I'm working on. I tend to do really delicate work before I open so that I don't have any distractions. :w00t:

I've moved a bench out in my store as well for the same reason, people like to see and "window shop". But boy do I understand the distractions. It can be a pain in the butt when you get into a groove.

Top Bottom