What's new

Dorco Power

Moderators if this is posted in the wrong forum please move it to where it belongs.

A while back I posted about my experience with the Dorco Power razor. It worked very well for me. The biggest advantage of Dorco razors is how long the blades last, much longer than a Gillette. at least for me. I can only get three shaves out of a Gillette Fusion and over a week from any Dorco I have tried.

When I bought my Dorco Power, they were not yet offered by Dorco USA and I needed to order it from Korea through ebay. The Korean ones, at least when I bought mine, used 7 blade cartridges. Not only did the cartridges last longer than Gillettes, the 7 blade ones gave me a superior shave.

Dorco USA now sells Dorco Power razors, but they are using a 6 blade cartridge. I recently bought a Dorco Power through Dorco USA with the 6 blade cartridge, and found it to not shave nearly as nice as with the 7 blade cartridge.

Fortunately all Dorco razors of 3 blades or more have common docking so any of those handles can be interchanged with any of those cartridges.

So if you bought a Dorco Power with the 6 blade cartridge and didn't like it, try it with a 7 blade cartridge. That's what works for me.

I haven't tried the 7 blade one yet but I have used the 6 blade. I liked it because it has the little single trimmer blade on the back.

I like the look and feel of the black power handle. Been shaving for 37 years and tried most brands. This one, though, is by far the very best I have ever used! 👍👍👍

You might get more responses if you posted this in the Modern Shaving Systems section of the General Shaving Discussion section.

You might get more responses if you posted this in the Modern Shaving Systems section of the General Shaving Discussion section.
Maybe you can help me out, I've always
Enjoyed reading all the forums and club
Threads new B&B website format is really
Horrible.. Can explain to me where i can
Find the Modern Shaving Forum,it is no
Longer in the general shaving discussion
Section and also where is forums/threads
For the various different Clubs & Groups
Any guidance that readers of this Post can
Can offer is well appreciated

@weekly, just click forums and you'll see under general shaving discussion modern shaving systems
@Bookie Sorry about taking so long to
Reply, I had such a hard time finding this
Thread, I'm having one heck of a hard time
Learning this new site.. Thank you very much for your assistance, i will try your
Suggestion...

@Bookie Sorry about taking so long to
Reply, I had such a hard time finding this
Thread, I'm having one heck of a hard time
Learning this new site.. Thank you very much for your assistance, i will try your
Suggestion...
Do you use mobile phone or PC?
I use only PC because I can't stand smartphones, so on PC it's pretty much the same as it were.

Do you use mobile phone or PC?
I use only PC because I can't stand smartphones, so on PC it's pretty much the same as it were.
Yea I know what you , a PC is definitely
Better no question about it, however I'm
Using mobile, now on the old B&B website
I was always able to navigate the site with
Smartphone very Easley

Sorry I can't help you I do not use mobile for forums or any kind activity except for calling and sending messages,.

Sorry I can't help you I do not use mobile for forums or any kind activity except for calling and sending messages,.
Hey you already did help me with my first
Question on this thread..
And many thank to you...l appreciate your
Help Thanks

Top Bottom