What's new

Declaration Grooming B10 , SS Lupo , GD , DG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Declaration soap sets are lightly used with the splashes at about 60% , soaps 90% or so. Grooming Department Amare , around 70%, fantastic scent and performance! Well cared for and stored in a clean dry area. Amare traded and lot has been reduced. $40 shipped.

Razorock stainless steel DLC Lupo. Fit and finish are fantastic , performance is top notch! I believe these are being redone so this may be a collector at some point. $90 shipped

Declaration/Mojo signature 26mm B10. I’ve owned over 200 shaving brushes , this one is the best I have ever come across. The 26mm knot is deceiving as it feels more like a 30mm in use. Perfectly dense with cloud like splay and supreme gel tips. I don’t think there is a better knot ever, and the handle is the most ergonomic , and beautiful handle (you have to see this in person) I have ever owned. This brush cost me $425 to commission , I’m looking for a trade , something of equal value. A Wolfman razor is really what I’m after so please if you have something nice , let’s talk.
C15605BC-5D50-4A37-BFC0-919F8DED7DC8.jpeg

FEF0D7AB-5339-46F1-A95C-8DA27634DB7C.jpeg
54A61714-60D1-4453-A3E4-96D35B52E31D.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry but I paid $175 for the handle , and the knot was more than your quoting , let me give you some advice , don’t go around posting price discrepancy on people’s posts , pm them.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Price discussion has always been encouraged on the BST, as long as it is done in a civil manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom