What's new

Cursed scar on chin

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
So a long time ago, I was taking a drunken, dark, precarious shortcut home and had a tumble, backwards down a rock outcrop. Nothing serious, just a few superficial cuts. The only one really remaining now is a scar on my chin/jawline. No matter what I do, the bloody thing is irritated, and if I just don't bother to shave it then I'm hairy mole face man.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've tried every act of shaving carelessness around this cursed mark of adventures past in order to plane it smooth, so far, no such luck. My armchair math indicates that a stupid act should nullify the other stupid act and things will be even. I guess the least I could do would be to stop poking at the stupid thing?

Many will say, "consult a professional" and to that I say, "where has your sense of adventure gone!"

So a long time ago, I was taking a drunken, dark, precarious shortcut home and had a tumble, backwards down a rock outcrop. Nothing serious, just a few superficial cuts. The only one really remaining now is a scar on my chin/jawline. No matter what I do, the bloody thing is irritated, and if I just don't bother to shave it then I'm hairy mole face man.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've tried every act of shaving carelessness around this cursed mark of adventures past in order to plane it smooth, so far, no such luck. My armchair math indicates that a stupid act should nullify the other stupid act and things will be even. I guess the least I could do would be to stop poking at the stupid thing?

Many will say, "consult a professional" and to that I say, "where has your sense of adventure gone!"
ah ah ah Man I can relate to that I got close to 30 stitches on the lips, corner of the mouth and whats not 30 years ago and no matter what I do those area are the first to get nicked cut irritated, I just decided that this is what it is and to live with it.

On the bright side a long time ago I learned to drink with my mouth wide opened. That was a cool party trick when I was younger, I guess that will be cool again when I'll be grand pa .. until then I'll keep it to myself

Top Bottom