What's new

Commodore X3, Colonel X2L or Captain2

I’ve said many times on this forum, the Commodore X3 Best for under $60 shipped to your doorstep is the best value going in badger brushes......in my humble opinion.

I’ve said many times on this forum, the Commodore X3 Best for under $60 shipped to your doorstep is the best value going in badger brushes......in my humble opinion.
I would respectfully disagree with you, although this could well be a case of YMMV. As I said in an earlier post, I prefer the Maggard 2 band (not the SHD) to the Commoder X3 in Best Badger, and it's half the price. My current favorite badger is the Yaqi 26 mm 2 band Moka Express. That's also roughly half the price of the Commodore X3 at $30 with free shipping from AliExpress.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I would respectfully disagree with you, although this could well be a case of YMMV. As I said in an earlier post, I prefer the Maggard 2 band (not the SHD) to the Commoder X3 in Best Badger, and it's half the price. My current favorite badger is the Yaqi 26 mm 2 band Moka Express. That's also roughly half the price of the Commodore X3 at $30 with free shipping from AliExpress.
You do realize that in the world of B&B you both can be 100% correct?

You do realize that in the world of B&B you both can be 100% correct?
Yes, I do. That's why I said YMMV in the first sentence right after saying that I disagreed. I fully expect that many (perhaps even most) people would find the Simpsons Commodore to be the better brush.

Top Bottom