What's new

AWOL

absent without official leave but without intent to desert.

I did not mean to disappear. I am returning but not as @JoWolf, but as @JOWolfgo older and more crusty, oxidized and gimped up a little more. Getting locked out of my account, a screw up with two step verification started a serendipitous journey. New shaving adventures as well. Electrifying stories to be shared.

Hello to all the many members who kept me focused on the path. A sabbatical is always refreshing and certainly can amend opinions and views. Some sought and some inevitable. I look forward to exchanging stories and adventures. My pace is much slower due to arthritic conditions. I will try to keep up. JOWolfgo

absent without official leave but without intent to desert.

I did not mean to disappear. I am returning but not as @JoWolf, but as @JOWolfgo older and more crusty, oxidized and gimped up a little more. Getting locked out of my account, a screw up with two step verification started a serendipitous journey. New shaving adventures as well. Electrifying stories to be shared.

Hello to all the many members who kept me focused on the path. A sabbatical is always refreshing and certainly can amend opinions and views. Some sought and some inevitable. I look forward to exchanging stories and adventures. My pace is much slower due to arthritic conditions. I will try to keep up. JOWolfgo
Hello @JOWolfgo

I am relatively new here, however I have seen your previous username in older threads.

Welcome back Sir.

Welcome back John! We have not met previously, but I do recall your journal as being shaving storytelling! @thombrogan introduced me to your adventures with the Fatip and the like.

Here’s to many more posts!

Cheers,

Guido

Welcome back…looking forward to more good stuff from the new version of you.
Thank you for the welcome. The sabbatical certainly amended and adjusted some of my opinions. Using electrics out of need more than choice has added a different element to some of my shaves. Always something new to learn.

Welcome back John! We have not met previously, but I do recall your journal as being shaving storytelling! @thombrogan introduced me to your adventures with the Fatip and the like.

Here’s to many more posts!

Cheers,

Guido
Thank You for the welcome Guido75:. I enjoyed writing reviews and posting shave experiences. I’m thinking now that a lot of my posts were OCD driven as my shave’s continue to be.

Top Bottom