What's new

Avon Aficionados

This club/brotherhood is for all the Avon Aficionados out there. I myself own over 30 different bottles of Avon aftershaves/colognes. If you’re a fan of Avon feel free to join in and post pictures of your Avon finds, shaves, whatever it is that’s Avon. Let us know what your favorite Avon fragrance is and why. My personal favorite is Black Suede. The reason is because when I was a teenager my mother would buy me bottles of Black Suede body wash along with Wild Country body wash during the holidays and Black Suede always smelled great on me.

Saturday shave
Brush: Maggard Razors red swirl synth Timber 24mm synthetic
Razor: 1948-50 Gillette Super Speed
Blade: Bolzano
Soap: SV Desert Vetiver
Aftershave: vintage Avon Black Suede
2FEA27C3-3346-49B2-B8D1-F3DCC642BD6D.jpeg

When I was a kid, my Aunts took great stock in Avon bottles. Of course, I got all the latest editions for birthdays and Christmas. They claimed the collection would be worth a fortune someday.
After hauling the whole shootin' match all over the country over many years, I finally decided 20+ years later to be rid of all of them. I was moving to Germany & didn't want to store them all. They all went up for sale & I was about to make my fortune. Trouble is, you just couldn't even give them away.
I kept one that looks like a big bullet that I got from a gunshop in Angola, and there's another somewhere out in the garage that looks like an old dueling pistol. The rest either sold cheap or were given away. As I recall, most of them smelled pretty cheap and obnoxious.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
This club/brotherhood is for all the Avon Aficionados out there. I myself own over 30 different bottles of Avon aftershaves/colognes. If you’re a fan of Avon feel free to join in and post pictures of your Avon finds, shaves, whatever it is that’s Avon. Let us know what your favorite Avon fragrance is and why. My personal favorite is Black Suede. The reason is because when I was a teenager my mother would buy me bottles of Black Suede body wash along with Wild Country body wash during the holidays and Black Suede always smelled great on me.
I have a few bottles of black suede stored. Have you ever tried Avon’s discontinued Black Suede Leather? Absolutely heavenly stuff! I have a couple of bottles of it stored away also. :)

love the WILD COUNTRY scent !!!!~

Top Bottom